We have created our Design Architecture Review Team (DART) and our Center of Excellence (CoE) with the following objectives:
- Ensure constant focus on honing our expertise, process and methodology, and sharpening the saw.
- Ensure we not only stay abreast of technology trends, but also proactively design tools and frameworks that can have significant impact on our delivery, and also on clients’ time and budgets.
Our CoEs are across the two areas of our core competence in BI/DW, as well as Web Technologies. They each comprise of 4 areas:
- Knowledge Management – Capturing experience and creating a repository of work done so that we can leverage them whenever needed
- Solution Center – This includes functional/technical support for ongoing projects, including problem resolution
- Expertise Building – Training people on the latest and hottest technologies and building prototypes and frameworks that can have impact on solutions for clients
- Process Definition – Honing methodologies, tools, techniques, and templates to ensure that delivery for clients is smooth and well-oiled
The following diagram speaks to its functions and structure: