With cloud being one of the game-changing tools in the current digital ecosystem, we provide the expertise enterprises need to adapt and leverage to its capabilities while meeting business requirements.
We assist you in your cloud journey right from the planning phase. Our Cloud Advisory services enable organizations to – build a cloud roadmap according to their requirements via a phased and vendor-neutral approach to ensure a seamless digital transformation journey.
Bitwise Multicloud solution enables compliance by providing multiple cloud computing services in one heterogeneous and flexible architecture that resolves the issues of vendor-reliance, flexibility, and disaster-mitigation.
Your data and infrastructure now being in a pivotal position makes cybersecurity an even bigger responsibility. Bitwise Cloud Security suite protects your business infrastructure via cloud-native security controls and add-on components.
Our comprehensive suite of Cloud Consulting solutions empower enterprises to architect an optimal cloud strategy, safeguard their infrastructure on the cloud, and make the most of its utilities.
With an increase in consumer expectation becoming results-driven towards the digital services, organisations are finding it essential to have an actionable cloud strategy, that aligns with consumer’s on-demand generation as well as the corporate objectives. In such a pressurized atmosphere, it has become essential for organizations to have a strategy that aligns with their escalating business needs.
At Bitwise, we enable organizations to establish a cloud roadmap that matches organizational needs with cloud advisory services. We use a phased and vendor-neutral approach for your digital transformation journey, measure milestones along the way, and break down business goals into IT goals for improved assessment capabilities.
Our Cloud Advisory Approach
Analyse and Align
- Our experts helps you build migration strategies, cloud consumption roadmaps, and align your corporate and digital business strategies to continuously generate business value.
- Our evaluation process considers several hybrid cloud options and opportunities to select the best fit for your enterprise, and assesses your current model to prioritize areas of improvement.
- We use service blueprints for measurement and reporting purposes, and help you build robust governance and security strategies.
Produce actionable results
- Our KPI tracking empowers real-time decision making and creates an adaptive experience necessary in current dynamic conditions for scaling business demands.
- The foundation and roadmap serves as the blueprint for your cloud adoption and virtualization journey.
Benefits of Cloud Advisory
- Customization: Our roadmap is built according to your business objectives
- Optimal Investments: We enhance people, processes, and technology for an optimized and accelerated cloud journey
- Risk Reduction: Our solutions strive to develop risk-free strategies by identifying and resolving common cloud problems
- Reduced Time: We accelerate the alignment of your enterprise capabilities and goals
- Track Results: Our solutions present benefits and total business value through various stages of the cloud journey
The Bitwise Cloud Advisory Services are designed to optimize and accelerate your journey in adapting to cloud. We support you through every step of the process and help you incorporate a strategy that aligns with your business goals.
With customers today using services from various public cloud service providers, enterprises are facing cloud complexity issues such as governance, procurement, cost management, and lack of performance. To solve the issues of vendor-reliance, flexibility, and disaster-mitigation, multicloud utilizes multiple cloud computing services in one heterogeneous architecture and includes multiple public cloud providers instead of deployment modes.
A multicloud environment can be achieved by combining private communication services with public clouds and co-allocating clouds. By utilizing multiple cloud computing services in synergy, Bitwise experts help build a single heterogeneous architecture and use a strategy that matches current IT systems to various clouds, defining their interactions and planning. Constructing a comprehensive multicloud strategy includes matching systems to available clouds, defining interactions, and developing a plan for reaching the end goal.
Multi-Cloud Strategy Architecture
Our multicloud strategy reduces vendor dependency, adds flexibility by providing choice, and incorporates disaster mitigation. We use four essential components in our architecture.
- Technology silos, the host for apps and their data. Organizations can pick one or more silo, depending on their workload and requirements
- Integration Levels across technology silos, such as APIs or Data Integration, workload bursting, etc. Types of integration levels include Infrastructure, Utilities Level, Virtualization level and Application, and Data Level
- Interconnection mechanism between silos, chosen according to customer needs. Connectivity services can prove to be a valuable addition due to improved capacity, flexibility, security, and costs
- Management of silos, including operations such as access, measure, and control. We also ensure that your organization does not compromise management for costs
Benefits of Multi-Cloud Strategy
- No Vendor Lock-Ins: Multicloud eliminates the problem of customers having single provider dependency and being locked in due to costs or technical and legal issues. With the multicloud solution, customers can operate with various providers without facing the corresponding issues that traditional methods caused.
- Reduced Latency: While public cloud providers operate using distant locations, establishing the connectivity point geographically closer drastically reduces latency issues and improves user experience.
- Risk Control: With critical workloads being spread across cloud environments, multicloud creates conditions where the probabilities of risks, such as outages, are automatically diluted.
- Flexibility: When considering cloud incorporation, one of the most crucial things to consider is what strategy works best for maximizing the performance of your application. Multicloud provides you the flexibility to pick your cloud strategy according to your business needs.
Bitwise Multicloud Strategy is a compliant solution for your evolving enterprise needs. Collocating private environments closely to public clouds is insufficient, and makes it so that enterprises are still required to connect to public providers along with their on-premise establishments. Along with its improved security measures, Multicloud also allows you to construct your cloud infrastructure around your business strategy.
With several types of complex cloud strategies and hybrid environments being in action, security aspects- such as access control, threat response, data integrity and governance, skill shortage, and shadow IT adoption -become a prime concern for enterprises.
The Bitwise Cloud Security suite protects your business infrastructure via cloud-native security controls and add-on components suited to meet your requirements.
Our Cloud Security Approach & Solutions
Cloud Security Assessment
Our Cloud Security Assessment helps you derive insights from your current or proposed cloud adoption strategy, to analyze and understand areas of improvement, and attain a distinct and thorough understanding of cloud service models.
Cloud Security Advisory
Our Security Advisory services support you through every step of your cloud security process and enable you to incorporate a design approach comprising of: anti-malware tools, log monitoring and threat detection services, host protection, Web Application Firewall (WAF), and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), for minimizing business risk.
Cloud Security Implementation
We enable you to identity and access management, data protection, and application and infrastructure security, with an industry-standard framework tailored to your business needs, and a number of consistent access control utilities such as adapting authentication methods, and using multi-factor authentication protocols and role-based access control in synergy, for hybrid cloud environments.
Cloud Security Operation
Our Cloud Security Monitoring solutions, along with integrated cloud services for control mechanisms and audit services, ensure that optimal monitoring practises and secure cloud-based operations are a primary foundation of your cloud architecture.
Bitwise Cloud Security Solution is designed to alleviate cyber security risks with the best industry practices and proven technology reference architecture.
Discover Services and Solutions that can make your data do more
It is only in conversations that the real value of our work comes alive.
We invite you for an engaging conversation.
Last Updated on: August 8, 2022
We, Bitwise Global (“Bitwise”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.bitwiseglobal.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us our Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to first name, last name, e-mail address, company’s name, resume, job application details, mobile number etc. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Company. Our Website employs a number of current technology security measures to protect the security of Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All Personal Information is stored in password protected storage facilities, accessible only to authorized personnel. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. to have the Personal Information deleted.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. with your specific request.
- INFORMATION FOR EU AND UK INDIVIDUALS
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- Right to Access: As an Individual, you have the right to access your Personal Data being processed by us and understand the purpose, recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed and the envisaged period of retention of Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification/Modification: You have the right to rectify any inaccuracy in your Personal Data obtained and being processed by us.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Data erased on grounds of completion of purpose, withdrawal of consent, unlawful processing of data or pursuant to exercise of right to restrict processing or any statutory requirement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data on grounds where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data being processed and in case of unlawful processing among others.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data collected and being processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller without any hindrance from us when processing of Personal Data is based on consent and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds and if such Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: Where you believe that we have violated or presented a potential risk to your right to privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the applicable regulations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please email a href="mailto:DPO@bitwiseglobal.com"> DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent.
Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about yo
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collecte
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Dat
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. You may submit a Valid Request by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US