ADVANCED DATA ANALYTICS
Having your data in place is only half the journey. Being able to analyze that information and fuel strong decisions from it is a deciding factor in the modern business landscape. Bitwise provides a comprehensive suite of Advanced Analytics solutions to enable enterprises to better understand their data and make productive decisions based on it.
A pool of unstructured data might not feel like the most fruitful asset without the right tools. Bitwise Natural Language Processing services utilize the power of machine learning to derive actionable insights from unstructured data to help you make the most of your information.
To visualize this bulk of information and analyze it better, we offer Data Visualization services to accentuate the strengths and weaknesses in your data strategy.
With the valuable information in your hands, speed and efficiency are key. Bitwise provides Augmented Analytics solutions to automate and accelerate the analysis process to virtually create no lag between a data question and the resultant insights.
Businesses require intelligent technology to align data to attain business objectives. We deliver next-gen Business Intelligence services that combine BI technical expertise with business domain expertise to produce results tailored to meet your enterprise goals.
With your core data strategy in place, the efficiency of your operations and the scaling needs of a booming digital ecosystem are the next. Our Machine Learning strategy not only optimizes your efforts and costs but also enhances your current enterprise systems to be better suited to the scaling needs of the current industry. To better harness the strengths of machine learning, the Bitwise ML Ops solution strives to establish a business environment where machine learning can produce excellent business results via rapid, reliable, and frequent building, testing, and releasing of technology.
Your enterprise needs the best for its future, and our Prescriptive Analytics solutions help you by providing intelligent suggestions to prepare your enterprise for every situation, ultimately placing the keys to future in your hands.
Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics
Centered around analyzing probabilities and values of future events, Predictive Analytics is a subset of advanced analytics that deals with the possibility of an event happening in the future. Prescriptive Analytics deals with future decisions and providing suggestions regarding possible outcomes, even before the decisions are made.
Bitwise provides Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics solutions to enable enterprises to make careful business decisions based on a thorough analysis of future events and their outcomes.
How it Helps You
Our Predictive Analytics solutions enable you to answer the question “What could happen?”, and have a wide spectrum of use cases, right from success and sales forecasts to social media monitoring and system failure prediction.
Predictive Analytics is useful in predictive modeling, data mining, text and entity analysis, and other similar applications that revolve around predicting the possibility of an event.
Our Prescriptive Analytics solutions enable you to answer the question “What measures should be taken?”, analyze the possible reason behind specifics of an event, and provide recommendations that can help leverage these predictions for enhanced decision-making.
It is the final stage of business analytics and tackles the problem of not having an understanding of a problem at its root.
Benefits and Use of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics helps forecast demands to ensure that the enterprise is hyper-responsive to frequently changing demand-supply equations.
- It also improves operations and inventory activities.
- Accurate predictions ensure that the enterprise can avoid certain conditions.
- Prescriptive Analytics has large applications in optimization of supply chain management systems to improve efficiency and deliver more customer value.
- It also enhances your scheduling and other inventory activities, allowing you to handle a large number of orders effectively.
- Accurate prescriptions ensure that the enterprise always has enough time to prepare the prescribed solution.
Several large enterprises are successfully incorporating predictive and prescriptive analytics to build efficient business strategies. Bitwise Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics solutions harness the power of analytics to prepare your enterprise for every situation, and to enhance the decision-making process.
Natural Language Processing
Unstructured data might not appear like the most insightful information, but it can actually be a powerful asset if you have the right tools to navigate it. Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques use the power of machine learning to derive actionable insights and relationships from unstructured data to help you harness the full value of your data.
Bitwise provides next-generation NLP services to extract insights from such data, using a synergy of AI, machine learning, and linguistics. A robust NLP practice can derive potential from basic data right from customer emails and support tickets to social media content and customer reviews.
How Natural Language Processing works
Enterprises store a plethora of unstructured data such as social media content, emails and web content, documents, customer records, or conversation transcripts. Our NLP uses this data as its input.
We extract the actionable content from your data, such as key phrases, entities, sentiment, language, syntax, topics, and document classifications. These can be used to precisely identify patterns in your data.
The Bitwise NLP solution excels at precisely identifying items of interest in large volumes of data and can pick the hidden insights from it seamlessly. Identifying the occurrence of certain terms and analyzing customer activity can help you understand what drives customers, their preferences, and predict their future actions as well. This can further be used to implement accurate recommendation engines.
We help you organize your data according to the relevancy of subject matter by picking specific terms and analyzing their context. This data is organized in a way that is contextually relevant to your business and can enable smarter decision-making.
With the right expertise and tools, the seemingly unimportant data can be converted into profitable business actions and can help you deliver highly relevant product and service offerings for an enhanced customer experience.
Various enterprises in a number of industries have been using Machine Learning as a driving tool for several crucial processes.
Bitwise offers solutions that leverage the power of data using ML and analytics to drive automation and innovation in processes, and push your efficiencies to what would not otherwise be possible with traditional practices.
Features of Machine Learning
We use a design-based approach in our AI/ML-based process, following a simple procedural recursion of
Our QA offering, powered by an AI/ML approach that utilized supervised and unsupervised methods, helps uncover defects in advance, optimize testing, and predict failure points. This, in turn, brings down the overall cost and helps enterprises to attain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Applications of Machine Learning
AI/ML strategies have a variety of applications in every industry. Fraud detection and security software in the finance and insurance industries, test analysis and automated advice in the healthcare industry, consumer interaction in retail and on social media platforms, personalized and tailored delivery in the education industry, are some of the most prominent uses of AI/ML in the current business landscape.
Some of our practical use cases include
- User pattern detection and analysis
- Knowledge base and system management
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Recommendation systems
- Social media monitoring, lead generation, and market analysis
- HR analytics assistance
- Automated customer service
- Data management, processing, and monitoring
- Prediction of sales, or analytics for data security
- System anomaly or technology failure detection
A strong AI/ML strategy can not only reduce effort and save costs, but can also enhance the existing features of your current enterprise systems to be better suited to the scaling needs of the current industry. Bitwise provides a comprehensive AI/ML suite to drive your enterprise at a higher level of efficiency while leveraging the strengths of robust and self-learning mechanisms.
The BI market has seen tremendous growth in recent years due to enterprises looking to maximize the potential of their data. Bitwise provides Augmented Analytics solutions to automate and accelerate the analysis process to virtually create no lag between a data question and the resultant insights.
Our Augmented Analytics solutions use AI/ML at the heart of it, to amplify the efforts humans put into analysis and create a better set of results than what traditional methods would offer.
Features of Augmented Analytics
Having strong analytical capabilities, our Augmented Analytics Tools are the key features of processes such as
- data preparation
- data management
- modern analytics
- business process management
- process mining
- data science platforms
Benefits Augmented Analytics
Faster data preparation and discovery
- With large data volumes to examine, the unreliability of answers, and the formats they are in, the manual method of data preparation can be quite tedious and inconvenient.
- Augmented Analytics allows these processes to be shortened by up to 80%, enabling a higher degree of productivity and efficiency in the data analytics process.
Simplifies data analysis
- Augmented analytics tools are more suitable for proven algorithms where expert data scientists have been involved. Hence, it assists employees without any prior expertise to derive trends and outliers in large volumes of data sets.
Enabling actionable insights
- Augmented Analytics cuts short the tedious traditional process of delivering results via traditional methods.
- Our tools automatically translate the information acquired from the charts or reports into natural language statements that are easy to comprehend for all teams.
- The user will automatically be provided with relevant data insights based on preferences and history. This ensures that less business-savvy users can skip the process of understanding the algorithm choice or the code.
- With robust utilities and a transformative approach, the Bitwise Augmented Analytics suite empowers enterprises to better predict customer needs, conduct efficient process execution, and gain a competitive edge as a business.
While creating an ML model might not be hard, enterprises are unable to capitalize on it due to the complexity of the integration process.
With data science and engineering methodologies providing insights to enterprises, Bitwise Machine Learning Ops enables the application of this intelligence to use cases, and the productizing and automating of ML algorithms.
Our ML OPS Approach
The Interoperability Issue
- Automation processes include a typical routine of iterative life cycles. Each of these processes, right from preparation and development to transformation, testing, and experimentation, is complex and requires its own set of tools and systems.
- These tools do not integrate well and often require manual touchpoints and handoffs.
The lack of interoperability demands a solution that provides the capability to leverage these tools and systems in a seamless and highly productive workflow.
Stitching it Together
- We provide an optimized ML Ops suite that simplifies the integration process in a seamless and error-free process, and helps you incorporate a fully automated end-to-end process
- The Bitwise ML Ops platform fastens these distinct steps into a coherent workflow between various teams working on the business solution.
Benefits of ML OPS
- Better efficiency
- Improved productivity
- Faster development
- Faster deployment
- Seamless and broad data science adoption.
The Bitwise ML Ops solution strives to establish a business environment where machine learning can produce excellent business results via rapid, reliable, and frequent building, testing, and releasing of technology. Drawing from models like DevOps but extending its versatility to tackle ML challenges makes our solution a definite frontier in the business applications space.
Having a thorough understanding of your industry and the ability to adapt faster to the market is the way to gain a competitive edge in the current business environment. An efficient way to get there is by having a robust Business Intelligence strategy that delivers the correct information to the right people, at the right place, and at the right time.
Bitwise provides enterprise-class business analytics solutions as its Business Intelligence suite, utilizing intelligent solutions and big data as a driver for business decisions. Designed to enable BI infrastructure modernization, we empower practises to boost agility and efficiency.
Our Business Intelligence Approach
Bitwise tackles every key performance indicator across your enterprise and collaborate with clients to structure a core BI plan that generates both long-term strategic victories alongside short-term tactical milestones.
Our BI solutions approach emphasize on
- Building and amplifying efficient reporting platforms
- Incorporating mobile capabilities
- Enabling self-service capabilities that collect BI throughout the enterprise
We utilize hard and soft accelerators across visualization frameworks, metadata analytics, and industry-standard KPI catalogues. Empowering you to deliver all of your decision-makers across the organization secure access to the metrics that make a change and fuel informed decisions.
Our BI systems include
- centralized metadata strategies
- quality assurance (QA) processes
- visualization tools
- performance tuning services
Understanding your market better and faster than others, and devising the appropriate plans to alter and update your strategies is the best way to gain a competitive advantage and We help you get there. With our next-gen Business Intelligent solutions aligned to your business vision, we empower efficiency and results in a competitive business environment.
The growth of the volume, variety, and velocity of big data that organizations are interacting with has been exponential in recent years. Simply understanding the data and extracting information doesn’t suffice; you must also be able to visualize it in order to comprehend the broad range of possible further actions.
Bitwise offers advanced data visualization capabilities to extract insights from the bulk of your business data whenever needed.
Features of Data Visualization
Regardless of its industry or size, every organization requires a data visualization strategy to better understand their data to be able to further use it.
Our solutions enables:
- Comprehend information: Our tools help you understand information quickly, saving time and enabling you to make faster decisions
- Recognize patterns, relationships, and trends: Bitwise data visualisation tools help you understand patterns and relationships in your data, and derive trends that aid you to make fruitful business decisions
- Represent data better: Our tools enable you to represent your data in a format that’s easy to understand, such as diagrams and charts. An easily-to-convey format makes data easy to visualize, universally
Benefits of Data Visualization
Our comprehensive data visualization strategies and robust dashboards provide features like
- Identify areas that require improvement: Data visualization practices highlight priority issues, areas that need improvement, or specifics that need your attention
- Make better decisions: Analyzing data helps you gauge which products to place where, and better determine further course of action
- Identify customer patterns: A strong data visualization strategy uncovers patterns in customer behaviour and the factors that influence them
- Make informed predictions: Data visualization helps you predict sales volumes based on current trends, consumer behaviour, and market patterns
When data is properly represented, it accentuates the strengths and weaknesses in your data strategy. An enhanced understanding of your data along with the ability to better predict future trends makes data visualization an impactful tool in the current business landscape.
Bitwise offers Data Testing solutions built to amplify your business data in a way that improves performance and is built for change. We offer the entire spectrum of software testing aspects across all data solutions, right from AI/ML across industries and technologies to Business Intelligence and Data Engineering.
Big Data & Analytics Testing
Bitwise Data Testing includes functional and non-functional solutions for Big Data testing. To enable a high degree of automation for improved efficiency, we provide accelerators such as:
- Analytics Validation Platform
We also provide reusable assets such as strategies, tools, and process repositories, and other solutions such as COE-driven big data skill builders, utilities and labs for framework research and development. Bitwise also enables regular and continuous training and enables expert competence for best results.
Business Intelligence Reports Testing
Reusable assets are the strength of Bitwise BI Report Testing solutions. These include technology-independent plugin forms of macros, standardized estimation template, and test strategy.
Data Migration Testing
With migration being a primary strategy for enterprises in the current business environment, we provide various practices and solutions such as robust test strategies, tools, and utilities for migration scenarios.
Since migration can be a difficult task without the right strategies, we also provide automation frameworks, accelerated report verification processes, reusable artefacts, data comparison, and data quality analytics.
Master Data Management Validation
Master Data Management Validation: Bitwise offers MDM testing validation programs and Center of Excellence (CoE) and emphasizes the most optimal strategy for the best system performance for migration and integration purposes.
We collaborate with partners to provide detailed training programs and ensure early involvement to reduce integration failures via quality assurance and a phased shift-left test approach.
Data Engineering Data Warehouse Testing Solution:
QualiDI, our platform-independent DW Testing Solution, streamlines and accelerates data warehouse application testing via an integrated, comprehensive, and user-friendly web-based workbench. QualiDI can support multiple databases and uses built-in business logic for minimal manual errors.
Bitwise delivers comprehensive Data Testing solutions with quality assurance being at the core of our strategy. We optimize your data operations, accelerate time-to-market, and ensure minimal production defects.
Discover Services and Solutions that can make your data do more
It is only in conversations that the real value of our work comes alive.
We invite you for an engaging conversation.
Last Updated on: August 8, 2022
We, Bitwise Global (“Bitwise”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.bitwiseglobal.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us our Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to first name, last name, e-mail address, company’s name, resume, job application details, mobile number etc. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Company. Our Website employs a number of current technology security measures to protect the security of Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All Personal Information is stored in password protected storage facilities, accessible only to authorized personnel. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. to have the Personal Information deleted.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. with your specific request.
- INFORMATION FOR EU AND UK INDIVIDUALS
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- Right to Access: As an Individual, you have the right to access your Personal Data being processed by us and understand the purpose, recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed and the envisaged period of retention of Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification/Modification: You have the right to rectify any inaccuracy in your Personal Data obtained and being processed by us.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Data erased on grounds of completion of purpose, withdrawal of consent, unlawful processing of data or pursuant to exercise of right to restrict processing or any statutory requirement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data on grounds where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data being processed and in case of unlawful processing among others.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data collected and being processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller without any hindrance from us when processing of Personal Data is based on consent and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds and if such Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: Where you believe that we have violated or presented a potential risk to your right to privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the applicable regulations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please email a href="mailto:DPO@bitwiseglobal.com"> DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent.
Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about yo
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collecte
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Dat
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. You may submit a Valid Request by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US