DATA ANALYTICS & STRATEGY
With data playing a pivotal role in enterprise processes and decision-making, it becomes crucial to map out analytical and strategic plans based on data and tailored to the organization’s business vision.
Bitwise Data Analytics & Strategy services create data-led value by enabling organizations to better understand and leverage the power of their data. We offer Enterprise Data Platform Engineering solutions, digressing from the conventional point solution-based approach and utilizing the path to building industrialized capabilities to leverage data. We enable enterprises to architect a data strategy blueprint tailored to the enterprise requirements and chart the roadmap to incrementally build on the outlined data capabilities.
Our Data Governance services suite, on the other hand, takes a holistic approach in managing data throughout your enterprise by enabling well-articulated data quality, data security, and data management practices.
Along with being governed properly, data also needs to be converted into valuable insights that can be wielded to drive profitable business activities. Bitwise Business Intelligence solutions empower organizations to transform raw data into meaningful information in order to fuel fruitful business actions.
Having your data in one place and well-governed is an initiative that lead to reaping the full benefits of data analytics that power the enterprise’s decisions. Bitwise’s Advanced Data Analytics solutions help you shape your business vision backed by solid data-driven insights.
Enterprise Data Platform
An Enterprise Data Platform is the most critical element in an enterprise’s data strategy. It not only facilitates comprehensive data management capabilities but also dictates how efficiently and securely enterprise users can consume and leverage necessary data.
Enterprise Data Platform solutions by Bitwise offer a foundational blueprint to incrementally build digital transformation capabilities while helping to modernize existing data systems and channels for easy access and insights.
Enterprise Data Platform framework involves:
- Modernizing the core to prepare for the digital transformation
- Building intelligence systems that interpret data cognitively to discover new signals and connect the unconnected
- Leveraging data analytics, data mining, and machine learning to nurture a learnable and adaptable enterprise that evolves at speed
An Enterprise Data Platform helps drive cross-functional decision-making by accelerating modernization of legacy data systems that work in siloes.
This modernization approach entails releasing data and insights hidden in the legacy landscape to create a flexible mesh of foundational services. This foundation can then be dynamically restructured and automated to deliver in a constantly evolving business environment.
Having released data from the core, the next task is to digitize the data supply chain and turn it into an asset that can be interpreted cognitively and leveraged for making data-led decisions across the enterprise, with a strategic approach towards structured and unstructured data. By applying data analytical and machine learning models, and leveraging the data mining capabilities, we create business-centric data strategy & solutions that are customized to the need.
We put to use several artificial intelligence models to solve business problems in an expert-assist, near-fully automated mode. This allows for continuous learning and continuous improvement to be factored into both validated and new models which power EDP.
Enterprise Data Platform built with this approach enables the enterprise to coherently and cohesively drive cross-functional decision making, improve data quality , enable data visualization and most importantly, promote a data culture amongst both technical & non-technical business users across enterprise.
Our Enterprise Data Platform Offerings
- Data Modernization to build a boundary-less data landscape, powered by cloud-based data platform architectures to scale data, and pervasive analytics to democratize its consumption.
- Data Analytics to cover the whole spectrum of Analytics work done in an organization, from Insights and Modeling to AI and ML.
- Data Operations to build automation-driven, scalable platforms for optimized data operations and managed services.
A robust Enterprise Data Platform is a vital foundation for creating an intelligent data ecosystem which powers the business vision by leveraging resilience, flexibility and agility that comes with having reliable, well-governed and quality data at your fingertips.
While being crucial to an organization’s quest of becoming efficient, data reveals newer opportunities for accelerating growth. Precisely why, there is an intrinsic need for data governance through well-articulated quality, security, and management practices.
These practices manage your data throughout the organization, ensuring accuracy and reliability of data analytics. Bitwise offers a holistic approach to data management operations encompassing quality management policies, data security, metadata management, and master data management.
An integrated data governance approach in provides three major benefits::
- Authenticity: Improved authenticity makes understanding of data definitions better, promoting consistent usage and strong data quality controls across the data lifecycle
- Reliability: Having improved data quality, accountability, and ownership strengthens the confidence in data being reported
- Traceability: A complete data lineage enables better audit controls. Improved traceability allows you to rapidly respond to changes, improves quality, consistency, and usability
Data Governance Strategy & Services:
Bitwise provides a comprehensive data governance strategy & services that can significantly improve business and IT agility for your organization. Our team of experts can help coordinate the right combination of tools, methodologies, enterprise architectures, and organizational responsibilities that, when implemented in concept and applied with industry best practices, establish an optimal data governance framework.
Our Data Governance services include:
- Enterprise Data Governance Framework along with processes, data lifecycle management policies, and data governance technology solutions
- Data Quality Management solutions for data assessment, profiling, monitoring, and creating data transformation framework, along with a toolkit backed up by pre-built solutions and accelerators
- Master Data Management solutions for maintaining the integrity of critical data
- Meta Data Management solutions, including frameworks and accelerators for managing metadata about information assets
- Data Security solutions that are cost-effective and scalable
- Data Strategy & Diagnostics to optimize areas in the data landscape like redundancy, simplification, and data lifecycle management
Data Governance Framework:
- Maturity Assessment: Understand data assets, data-spread, master and metadata management, data quality & security processes.
- Establish Goals & Objectives: Define the business case or objective to be achieved with data engineering & governance.
- Data Policies, Procedures, & Standards: Define policies, procedures, and standards for data management, availability, transparency, security, traceability, data models and dictionaries, capturing metadata, information lifecycle management, and data transparency.
- Metric Control & Framework: Define control metrics and establish a roadmap based on the link between metrics and your business goals.
- Organization Structure & Rollout: Define data governance organization structure, responsibilities of key roles, and review frequency. Establish a communication plan and data stewardship reports.
The Bitwise data governance approach takes into consideration every vital aspect of making high-quality data and insights available across the enterprise. Our comprehensive data governance framework incorporates the unique usability context of different data to different types of stakeholders and offers a customized solution to data governance challenges impeding your business.
Modernize Business Intelligence
Evolving business environments demand a reliable Business Intelligence (BI) platform backed by a well-thought-out data analytics strategy and data governance metrics that enables the business leaders to base the decision-making process on easily accessible, real-time insights.
This is where modernizing BI plays a key role in in creating a knowledge and fact-based decision-making environment within the organization, leveraging data analytics solutions like data visualization, data mining, reporting and predictive as well as prescriptive analytics.
A holistic view of organizational, functional, and individual KPIs in a rich, interactive BI platform goes a long way in creating a data-driven business culture.
Bitwise offers a comprehensive suite of Business Intelligence solutions that enables business leaders to leverage the enterprise data to drive profitable business actions.
BI Modernization Service:
Bitwise offers the following strategic services for modernizing Business Intelligence:
- Seamless Transformation: An effective BI system must remain agile and flexible to stay relevant in a business landscape that rapidly updates itself. By leveraging the latest technologies with a strategic approach, Bitwise enables organizations to seamlessly modernize, while ensuring that the process of transformation doesn’t negatively affect business actions.
- Consulting: Bitwise offers professional assistance for organizations to set up their information value change, or augment what they already have. We help organizations construct a well-designed BI roadmap that boosts design implementation engagements in order to harness value from data analytics investments. This also includes rich dashboards that help you monitor the organizational/functional KPIs and enable stronger analytical capabilities across the organizational hierarchies.
- Data Visualization: In a modern business landscape revolving around the data trends and patterns, Bitwise enables organizations to better visualize data for fruitful decision making. As part of our BI strategy, the data visualization adds visual context to your information and offer superior data representation to make data patterns, trends and outliers easily comprehensible to your business users.
- Application Modernization: Bitwise offers platform simplification and transformation solutions to simplify systems as well as processes to keep up with the constantly evolving modern technologies.
- Effective Data Governance: For an agile and resilient BI system, having an efficient data governance structure in place is a must. Bitwise offers enhanced and integrated data governance solutions to maintain quality, accuracy, and reliability of data without hindering business speed and agility.
Having a robust BI powered by latest data and digital technologies not only opens avenues for significant cost reduction, new product & service opportunities and improved efficiency & productivity, but also enhances overall business performance by staying competent and future-driven.
Discover Services and Solutions that can make your data do more
It is only in conversations that the real value of our work comes alive.
We invite you for an engaging conversation.
Last Updated on: August 8, 2022
We, Bitwise Global (“Bitwise”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.bitwiseglobal.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us our Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to first name, last name, e-mail address, company’s name, resume, job application details, mobile number etc. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Company. Our Website employs a number of current technology security measures to protect the security of Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All Personal Information is stored in password protected storage facilities, accessible only to authorized personnel. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. to have the Personal Information deleted.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. with your specific request.
- INFORMATION FOR EU AND UK INDIVIDUALS
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- Right to Access: As an Individual, you have the right to access your Personal Data being processed by us and understand the purpose, recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed and the envisaged period of retention of Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification/Modification: You have the right to rectify any inaccuracy in your Personal Data obtained and being processed by us.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Data erased on grounds of completion of purpose, withdrawal of consent, unlawful processing of data or pursuant to exercise of right to restrict processing or any statutory requirement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data on grounds where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data being processed and in case of unlawful processing among others.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data collected and being processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller without any hindrance from us when processing of Personal Data is based on consent and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds and if such Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: Where you believe that we have violated or presented a potential risk to your right to privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the applicable regulations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please email a href="mailto:DPO@bitwiseglobal.com"> DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent.
Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about yo
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collecte
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Dat
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. You may submit a Valid Request by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US