A robust business application strategy must take into account the modern user’s ever-evolving needs and expectations of usability, flexibility and performance. Our Application modernization practices modernize legacy systems, while still serving the core needs of “Built for business, built for change, built for performance”.
We provide Application Assessment to develop use cases around existing applications, and Business Rules Mining to extract and recast business requirements for further analysis. To build better applications in a shorter time, we enable enterprises to incorporate an Agile Development Process.
We also provide Re-engineering and Upgrade solutions to help enterprises scale up, re-engineer, and seamlessly migrate to next-gen architecture.
With your application in a solid and secure position, it becomes crucial to think of growing demands and the evolving business landscape.
Bitwise offers DevOps and CloudOps services that empower enterprises to adapt, improvise, and reinvent their business models and processes accordingly. This includes replatforming solutions to move your apps to newer, more affordable, and better platforms. You can also assess the effectiveness of these newer, modernized platforms with our Digital Testing services.
With a comprehensive suite of Application Modernization services, we help IT leaders cut down on redundancies and cost expenditure, for better strategic and revenue-generating initiatives.
Re-engineering & Upgrade
With digital architecture being more relevant than ever, organizations are often struggling to scale up and upgrade their legacy systems. Along with the plethora of benefits brought in by cloud, mobility, and DevOps, crucial factors such as risk and cost come into the picture from a migration point of view.
Bitwise helps enterprises scale up, re-engineer, and seamlessly migrate to next-gen architecture. We enable your organization to turn digital and reap the benefits of evolving architectures without losing on crucial resources.
Our Re-engineering & Upgrade Approach
The Bitwise Re-engineering and Upgrade solutions enable you to
- Automate software delivery lifecycle via DevOps
- Incorporate mobility for consumer-facing applications for consistency and personalized functioning
- Customize APIs and microservices
- Reduce cost and improve agility via open source
- Take advantage of real-time analytics for better insights
- Access cloud-native applications
We incorporate an iterative approach for digital modernization and perform a thorough inventory analysis. To assess your portfolio, we utilize a top-down approach to select the right applications for re-engineering. To uncover hidden information and dependencies in your inventory, we apply a bottom-up approach.
Following this, business rules are extracted and classified, and reports generated are classified into SMEs. To accelerate the target application, we utilize a forward engineering approach. The database migration process is simplified by an extract-format-load procedure. We also enable a post-migration support strategy along with user training and knowledge transfer.
Benefits of Re-engineering & Upgrade
- When we ‘re-engineer’ your applications, we reinvent the same applications with better features. This includes better performance, improved user experience, newer functionalities, higher scalability, and better security.
- We also add a high degree of automation and offer a platform-based approach that prioritizes solutions for critical and high transaction applications.
- We utilize the best industry solutions to propel re-engineering from a business point of view. This promotes next-gen and a highly digitized enterprise operation.
With re-engineering and upgrade methods being complex and expensive, having the right guidance helps. The Bitwise solution ensures that your migration process is as fluid and efficient as possible with comprehensive attention to detail and a strategic approach to migration.
DevOps & CloudOps
A continuously evolving market makes it necessary for businesses to take the necessary measures and adapt accordingly. This includes identifying and seizing opportunities, devising new solutions, reworking existing processes, and constructing new business models.
Bitwise offers DevOps and CloudOps services that empower enterprises to adapt, improvise, and reinvent their business models and processes to grow in a highly dynamic landscape.
Our DevOps & CloudOps Services
We provide three types of services to accelerate and optimize your digital evolution process:
- Advisory Services: Our advisory services include Maturity Assessment, Blueprint Creation, Training, and Operating Model Definition.
- Agile Services: Agile transformation ensures that no time is wasted in gradually adjusting to newer methodologies. Bitwise offers distributed agile execution and enterprise agile transformation to ensure a fast and seamless transformation process.
- DevOps Services: Our DevOps suite includes DevOps Platform, DevOps tools evaluation, and DevOps implementation. The Bitwise DevOps platform alongside our comprehensive AI-driven insights presents data via the dashboard route. Our platform helps you maximize the potential of teams, adapt to change, recover from failure quickly, and largely amplify productivity in an innovation-based environment.
Approach & Benefits of DevOps & CloudOps
- Assessment: To develop Agile and DevOps readiness and maturity, we perform a thorough assessment via a Build-Plan-Run strategy. The evaluation of your portfolio and tools repository helps construct a robust strategy.
- Strategy: We define an operating model for creating an Agile and DevOps transformation strategy, based on our assessment process. We help you capture future opportunities and adding clarity to IT problems and process landscape.
- Coaching: Our coaching procedures ensure that your teams are trained to adapt to the newest strategies in the industry, including updating existing skills and evolving existing procedures.
- Tool Integration: We set up and integrate the necessary tools to transform your enterprise. This includes creating, validating, and iterating proofs of concept.
- Execution: We deliver a next-gen suite of DevOps tools, facilitate improvements, and enable you to scale agile initiatives to handle increasing demands over time. This enables you to solve problems in a rapid, iterative, innovative, and differentiated manner.
With over two decades of experience in the industry, our experts are well-equipped to guide you through each step of the transformation process to shorten the development lifecycle and to provide continuous delivery with high software quality.
Agile Development Process
RAPID – Robust Agile Practices Integrated Delivery is our delivery governance and framework that enables Agility, accountability and responsiveness. Scrum, which is the core to the execution methodology of RAPID, by itself does not cover delivery governance aspects of execution. This makes it less than desirable platform of choice to deal with real world challenges.
RAPID is designed to leverage the power of Scrum and structure of Disciplined Agile framework. Scrum execution methodology and underlying CX engineering practices (which are adopted from Extreme Programming) form the core execution engine of RAPID.
Scrum and CX
Scrum and CX form the core of RAPID execution framework. Scrum functions as the Agile methodology of choice and is based on time boxed iterations – Sprints. As an Agile methodology, Scrum is consistent with the values of the Agile Manifesto.
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
The Scrum framework promotes effective interaction between team members so the team delivers value to the business.
Scrum team has ownership of:
- Deciding the best approach to do the work
- Delivering solution
- Identifying impediments
- Resolving all the difficulties within its scope
- Working with other parts of the organization to resolve concerns outside their control
Working software over comprehensive documentation
Scrum considers a working, finished product increment as the primary measure of progress. A Scrum team’s goal is to produce a product increment every sprint. The increment may not include enough features for the business to decide to ship it, but the team’s job is to ensure the functionality present is of shippable quality.
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
Scrum is designed to promote and facilitate collaboration. Team members collaborate with each other to find the best way to build and deliver the solution. The team, especially the product owner, collaborates with stakeholders to inspect and adapt the product vision, resulting in better value partnership in terms of cost and resource efficiencies.
Responding to change over following a plan
RAPID recommends the use of Continuous Planning. In addition to planning for current sprint, teams can create long-term plans, covering multiple sprints. This helps the team and the business make decisions together. The teams should follow adaptive culture of responding to and embracing change than sticking with upfront predictive plan.
CX (a combination of TDD, CI, CT & CD) covers the supporting engineering practices that automate code integration, testing and code delivery in order to improve productivity. Test Driven Development is a development practice that relies on repetition of short development cycle.
Disciplined Agile Delivery
This is a governance framework on which RAPID is based. It is a process decision framework that enables simplified process decisions around incremental delivery. It recommends a risk-value delivery lifecycle over value driven lifecycle. Teams are encouraged to consider risk associated with story points while prioritizing product backlog, in addition to the expected business value.
The goal-driven approach of this framework compliments Scrum’s sprint-wise planning. This is important as it allows identification of delivery milestones and their relation with invoicing model. DAD is also enterprise aware as well as scalable.
RAPID Execution Framework Layer
RAPID Execution framework layer provides solutions to specific problems by leveraging underlying Discplined Agile Delivery and Scrum frameworks.
- Budgeting for an Agile project
- Identifying Agile project milestones
- Continuous planning and responding to change
Bitwise provides a Digital Testing suite that prioritizes client centricity as its primary objective, along with comprehensive assurance practices to provide the best customer experience, amplify operational efficiency, and improve business agility to maximise your business value.
Benefits of Digital Testing
Better Customer Experience
Our Digital Testing solutions provide various benefits across your applications to enable a superior customer experience:
- Improved usability
- Better accessibility
- Seamless experience
We also help enable assurance practices to aid benchmarking and derive actionable insights for better customer experience.
Higher Business Value
To enable higher business value across domains, we provide:
- Business Assurance Test Case Repository
- Business Assurance-driven QA via Design Thinking
We provide proven QA frameworks such as compliance testing frameworks and analytics tools in order to reduce downtime to zero and optimize business value.
Better Operational Efficiency
We enable better operational efficiency with enhanced service levels and predictable costs. For predictable delivery (ease of operations, SLA, and risk management), we provide a Service Delivery Platform.
We incorporate an engineering-based QA approach by practising continuous testing as well as Quality and Performance Engineering.
To improve business agility, we provide:
- Our next-gen DevOps platform
- Data Testing Workbench
- Smart Automation frameworks (Analytics and AI/ML-centric)
Bitwise Digital Testing solutions are designed to amplify customer experience and capitalize on strategies that improve business value.
Discover Services and Solutions that can make your data do more
A continuous process of managing embedded software application to bring business development & quality assurance.
It is only in conversations that the real value of our work comes alive.
We invite you for an engaging conversation.
Last Updated on: August 8, 2022
We, Bitwise Global (“Bitwise”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.bitwiseglobal.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us our Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to first name, last name, e-mail address, company’s name, resume, job application details, mobile number etc. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Company. Our Website employs a number of current technology security measures to protect the security of Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All Personal Information is stored in password protected storage facilities, accessible only to authorized personnel. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. to have the Personal Information deleted.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. with your specific request.
- INFORMATION FOR EU AND UK INDIVIDUALS
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- Right to Access: As an Individual, you have the right to access your Personal Data being processed by us and understand the purpose, recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed and the envisaged period of retention of Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification/Modification: You have the right to rectify any inaccuracy in your Personal Data obtained and being processed by us.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Data erased on grounds of completion of purpose, withdrawal of consent, unlawful processing of data or pursuant to exercise of right to restrict processing or any statutory requirement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data on grounds where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data being processed and in case of unlawful processing among others.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data collected and being processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller without any hindrance from us when processing of Personal Data is based on consent and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds and if such Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: Where you believe that we have violated or presented a potential risk to your right to privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the applicable regulations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please email a href="mailto:DPO@bitwiseglobal.com"> DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent.
Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about yo
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collecte
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Dat
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. You may submit a Valid Request by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US