Digital Strategy Consulting
Evolving businesses can’t afford to have inefficient and rigid enterprise application portfolios blocking their path to agility and resilience. Tapping business opportunities in a fast-moving digital landscape requires a holistic approach towards adopting digital technologies and services with a keen focus on achieving value-driven transformation.
Bitwise’s Digital solutions and approach enable you to accelerate agility, mobility, scalability and growth by helping you to smartly strategize your digital initiatives and future-proof your enterprise applications.
Our Approach to Digital Solutions
Bitwise offers a comprehensive suite of digital strategy and solutions that caters to all aspects of digital interactions with business stakeholders.
- Enhancing Collaboration: Effective and efficient collaboration is the most crucial element for evolving businesses. We help you enable a robust, transparent and agile Digital Workplace which nurtures a digital-driven organizational culture and inherently ensures productivity and efficiency.
- Improving Agility & Efficiency: Managing business workflows and processes with monolithic business practices hinders the speed of business decision-making. We help you smartly adopt digital to modernize your applications, streamline organizational processes and enable more efficient project and/or resource management.
- Transforming Customer Experience: Our advanced digital strategy & solutions enable you to efficiently manage customer experience lifecycle with evolved customer interactions.
- Outperforming Competition: Undertaking strategic and value-driven digital transformations helps you stay at the forefront of digital evolution and navigate it to your best advantage with reliable customer insights, agile responses and efficient change management system.
Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management
Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management is our key digital offering that helps you optimize your enterprise application performance and improve scalability as well as interoperability. Right from Application Development to Application Integration or Mobility Integration to Application Maintenance & Support and from Application Modernization to Cloud Solutions Development and adoption, we help you transform your applications holistically as well as incrementally to get the most out your Digital Transformation initiatives.
Application development can be a time and resource consuming undertaking without the right digital strategies, tools and infrastructure. Be it building new business applications or re-engineering old applications, a cohesive vision and an integrated approach towards application development are vital to avoid unnecessary resource consumption and execution delays.
Bitwise’s application development solutions enable an efficient, value-driven and agile digital transformation process, helping you to minimize time and resources invested across all stages of application development.
Leveraging the power of automation and business integration, Bitwise utilizes a robust agile strategy to effectively shorten the development lifecycle, ultimately accelerating time-to-market.
Application Development Services
Our Application Development services ensure continuous support across the project lifecycle and efficient execution to maximize business performance.
- Optimized Application Development: Our strategic application development method ensures that the project is completed with optimal cost management and faster response times.
- Application Modernization: We device a suitable modernization approach specifically customized for your business in a way to minimize disruption and promote agile transformation.
- Microservice Assessment: We help you identify possible applications for microservice consideration. To seamlessly integrate these into your new systems, we also enhance the process via heritage application refactoring.
- Native Cloud Application Development: We provide a scalable plan for speedy and customized cloud app development. Our services also include end-to-end application development management and cloud integration.
Benefits of Application Development
Our approach towards ensuring efficient application development process yields the following benefits:
- Reduced Costs: With an approach that minimizes defect counts, your total cost of operations is automatically curbed. We apply automation tools, cognitive assets, and security practices to attain a low TCO.
- Better Flexibility: To improve flexibility and incorporate modern technology and approaches around current applications, we enable the development of newer and better capabilities for legacy applications.
- Improved User Experience: We enable applications that deliver personalized and real-time customization options along with hyperconnectivity for a better user experience.
- Faster Development: We enable a speedy and innovative application development process that will require minimal maintenance.
Strategic application development allows you to reinvent your enterprise applications while simultaneously increasing agility and innovation to drive business growth.
Our agile, modular, and highly flexible application development strategy helps you enhance your development lifecycle, significantly reducing time-to-market. We use the best technological skills in synergy with our extensive business domain experience to enable development that optimizes business value.
Application Maintenance & Support
About two-thirds of a business’ IT expenditure go towards the maintenance of existing systems. Effective Application Maintenance and Support (AMS) has always played a key role in increasing operational efficiency, optimizing costs, and improving resource usage.
Bitwise provides robust Application Maintenance and Support solutions that help businesses optimize their applications with an efficient all-around support. Our strategic approach towards AMS offers businesses a solid foundation for enterprise application integration and application modernization, paving the way for a seamless digital transformation..
Our approach to Application Maintenance & Support
Our Application Maintenance & Support approach essentially focuses on maximizing value generation across business processes by redefining application performance paradigms with different functionality, productivity and efficiency metrics. It leverages RPA & Automation for efficient maintenance of your enterprise applications while ensuring a better user experience across the organization. Intelligent automation of maintenance and support functions effectively takes care of repetitive tasks, reducing human dependencies as well as increasing efficiency and agility of your processes.
It efficiently caters to the following key problem areas:
- Problem detection & troubleshooting
- Testing & Debugging
- Root cause analysis
- App modification & upgrade
In addition to this, our AMS approach also takes care of necessary enhancements to your applications for optimal value creation.
Benefits of Application Maintenance & Support
The Bitwise AMS suite enables intelligent and automated functioning to drastically improve your operational speed and efficiency.
We provide the following benefits via a comprehensive AMS strategy:
- Lower maintenance costs for physical and digital assets
- Improved efficiency through automation, which shortens workflow
- Constant improvements via regular feedback
- Regular Renovation of primary business processes over time
- Seamless transformation via continuous improvements and innovation
- Business goals and IT alignment for enhanced efficiency and value realization
By utilizing an agile and intelligent Application Management and Support strategy, Bitwise enables enterprises to adapt, improvise, and attain IT goals in accordance with their business requirements while utilizing the power of an evolutionary and Agile approach.
Enterprise Application Integration
The advent of big data, cloud, IoT, and mobile technologies requires modern enterprises to adopt a seamless application integration approach to cohesively integrate different user-device interactions. In the modern digital landscape, disparate enterprise applications pose various challenges for businesses in terms of efficiency, agility, flexibility, interoperability, and performance which require a robust and strategic Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solution that can be easily scaled to fit the ever-changing needs of a modern enterprise.
Bitwise offers an end-to-end EAI solution that helps enterprises to integrate traditional and modern digital services platforms and devices to enable an intelligently connected digital ecosystem, implemented at speed and powered by a host of next-gen technologies.
Benefits of successful Enterprise Application Integration
Enterprises today are using a wide portfolio of on-premise, legacy as well as cloud-native applications in private, public and/or hybrid cloud environments to meet ever-more-complex business needs. These disparate applications and systems pose numerous challenges in terms of process and cost efficiency.
Having a strategic EAI approach solves these challenges and enables the following benefits for businesses:
- Streamlining IT & business operations for better enterprise performance
- Increasing enterprise agility & responsiveness in a competitive landscape
- Catering to the ever-growing needs of digital interactions & better customer experience
- Enabling real-time connectivity & interoperability across multiple platforms & APIs
- Reducing inefficiencies & costs arising through redundant middleware & siloed systems
- Ensuring real-time availability of business insights through smart integration of structured & unstructured data
- Enabling better governance & compliance across the enterprise
Our Approach to Enterprise Application Integration
The Bitwise EAI suite of services is designed to enable a holistic approach in your application integration initiatives, maximizing value through an agile delivery model.
Our approach includes the following key considerations and advantages for your integration initiatives:
- Agile Execution Framework: We enable a comprehensive execution roadmap for a seamless application integration process across various systems.
- Automation: We leverage agile methodologies and best-of-breed automation technologies to ensure efficient and speedy delivery.
- Access & Control: We enable an advanced interaction interface for better control and monitoring through a robust solution architecture for current and future needs.
- Customization: We cater to the complex customization requirements of diverse enterprises with a strong focus on value creation.
- Information Management: We ensure real-time availability of data powered with better governance processes across the enterprise.
- Workflow & Process Integration: We enable smart integration of workflows and processes to derive maximum value out of business operations.
- Security: Our approach incorporates a robust application security system with varied considerations.
- BI: We embed intelligence in the system to generate actionable business insights for improved performance.
Bitwise leverages the next-gen technology solutions and expert talent to deliver a robust EAI solution, designed to maximize value, ensure faster translation of integration benefits across the enterprise, and enable lesser time-to-market.
The widespread use of smart devices, continuously growing variety of business and recreational mobile apps, and the tremendous increase in digital and social media interactions have been driving enterprises to adopt mobile solutions that are well-integrated to seamlessly fit in the broader business and digital strategy.
Enterprises are leveraging integrated mobile solutions to not only cater to digital consumer journey of discovery to transaction but also to enable a highly agile, productive and efficient modern workforce.
Bitwise’s mobile integration suite of services helps enterprises strategize, build, integrate and leverage latest mobile solutions to cater to all touch-points of business interactions across all stakeholders.
Our Mobile Integration Offerings
Bitwise mobile solutions help enterprises create a customized, cross-functional and seamless digital transformation experience, catering to a wide variety of mobile users and diverse personal as well as commercial devices.
Our core offerings include:
- Strategy: Bitwise combines its experience in next-gen mobile technologies and user experience journeys to offer a strategic solution, customized to fit all your application development & modernization requirements backed by a holistic approach.
- Design: Our team of UI & UX of experts ensure a seamless experience across all user devices with smart assimilation of data, functionalities and features.
- Development: We build and integrate an end-to-end solution for you with the right customization of platforms, services and security systems.
- Testing: We employ industry best testing practices to ensure a seamless journey across devices & platforms.
- Maintenance & Support: We help you support and upgrade your complex business apps to ensure the user experience journey is effortless, smooth and value-adding.
Bitwise’s leading-edge mobile solutions help enterprises efficiently launch, scale, upgrade and integrate their mobile applications designed for personal or industrial use. Our wide portfolio of enterprise application engineering and integration services ensures your apps are highly functional, secure, user-friendly and engaging to your desired user base and demographics.
Discover Services and Solutions that can make your data do more
Ensure your application strategy is able to adapt to new changes seamlessly.
It is only in conversations that the real value of our work comes alive.
We invite you for an engaging conversation.
Last Updated on: August 8, 2022
We, Bitwise Global (“Bitwise”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.bitwiseglobal.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us our Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to first name, last name, e-mail address, company’s name, resume, job application details, mobile number etc. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Company. Our Website employs a number of current technology security measures to protect the security of Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All Personal Information is stored in password protected storage facilities, accessible only to authorized personnel. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. to have the Personal Information deleted.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. with your specific request.
- INFORMATION FOR EU AND UK INDIVIDUALS
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- Right to Access: As an Individual, you have the right to access your Personal Data being processed by us and understand the purpose, recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed and the envisaged period of retention of Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification/Modification: You have the right to rectify any inaccuracy in your Personal Data obtained and being processed by us.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Data erased on grounds of completion of purpose, withdrawal of consent, unlawful processing of data or pursuant to exercise of right to restrict processing or any statutory requirement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data on grounds where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data being processed and in case of unlawful processing among others.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data collected and being processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller without any hindrance from us when processing of Personal Data is based on consent and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds and if such Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: Where you believe that we have violated or presented a potential risk to your right to privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the applicable regulations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please email a href="mailto:DPO@bitwiseglobal.com"> DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent.
Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about yo
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collecte
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Dat
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. You may submit a Valid Request by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US