All Case Studies
Card scanning feature
One of the largest full-service dining companies in the world with premium chain of franchise restaurants wanted to automatically capture the card details using the device’s camera.
Capable of scanning embossed and printed card
Credit card details were scanned and fetched faster
Auto. set fields
Ability to tune the accuracy and set mandatory or optional fields as per the requirement
- To make scanner capable of scanning embossed and printed card, Identifying the edges of the card to be scanned by the card-scanner. Card-detection is successful only if all the four edges are identified
- To look up the configuration in Card Features enum to initialize Card UC instance and sets the feature details respectively (Mandatory, number of attempts) (This should be in solution)
- Ability to tune the accuracy of scanned credit card details.
- Leverage on Embossed Card Reader library Card.io and Firebase’s Machine Learning kit for non embossed cards to build a process of card scanning
- For successful card detection, identifying the edges of the card scanning it by the card-scanner.
- By processing the images using text recognition engines successful prediction of the card details is triggered
- Scans frames of data from device’s camera and send to libraries
- Triggers the text recognition engines to predict card information while scanning
- Pre-populates the credit card form with the predicted card details
Application Development model is based on Agile Methodology