All Case Studies
Migration of ETL Process to On-Premise
As a part of implementing modern data processing architecture, a Fortune 500 Financial Services company required a flexible, cost effective solution for migrating its Threat Matrix ETL process from the on-premise enterprise data management environment to On-premise Hadoop cluster.
Running in Production with 99.99% accuracy of data loads
Customer committed to leveraging Hydrograph as enterprise solution for development of ETL jobs
Reduced cost and performance matching the existing tool
- Implement modern data processing architecture using big data technologies.
- Reduce the cost by replacing existing ETL tool Ab Initio due to associated licensing cost.
- The target ETL tool needed to provide an easy-to-use development environment that required minimal retraining for developers, while delivering robust capabilities for matching the performance of Ab Initio.
- Bitwise provided Hydrograph, an ETL development tool designed for the big data ecosystem that provides a GUI environment with Drag-and-Drop functionality that developers are familiar with
- The solution was developed to run on On-premise cluster with Hive as the target Data Store
- Solution provided performance matching the Ab-Initio with reduced cost and ease of use