An $8B U.S. based insurance company needed to improve quality assurance (QA) and create a data management strategy that would better align with the business and enable innovation and development of new features within their service offerings.
Client Challenges and Requirements
- Complicated front-end and back-end systems consistently caused budget overruns
- 10% of all test scenarios were not executed due to missing or incomplete test data – resulting in costly production defects
- Requests for data came too late, with too many redundancies
- No efficient process to provide test data
- Significant security risk of exposing sensitive data during testing
Bitwise implemented a solution using its QualiDI ETL testing automation and TDM tools to address all these challenges. QualiDI and Bitwise TDM improved the testing effectiveness and achieved the required quality with reduced cycle times based on the features provided by these tools.