Join us on Friday, March 20th from 9am -12pm for the ‘Data to Dashboards’ Hands-on-Looker workshop at the Bitwise – Schaumburg, IL office.
Bitwise is collaborating with Looker to guide you through the process of data exploration, as well as building intuitive visualizations, and custom dashboards. During this immersive, guided session, you’ll gain an understanding of how to enrich your data analysis, synthesize all of your business data into a single-source-of-truth, and also learn how to leverage data analytics to drive user-adoption and create a data-driven culture.
- Visualizing and sharing data
- Core features of Looker including Projects, Models, Spaces, and Dashboards
- Rolling out a business intelligence platform that users love to engage
with, regardless of the technical knowledge
- Benefits of a consolidated Data Warehouse
- Fully completed Looker Project
Here are the important details:
Where: Bitwise Office – 1475 Woodfield Rd, Suite 200, Schaumburg IL 60173
When: Friday, March 20th from 9:00am – 12:00pm (lunch provided at Noon)
By registering for this workshop, you can get started on a free trial Looker environment.