Accelerate Data Validation with QualiDI ETL Testing Automation Tool
Watch this webinar and make sure that you are exploring the best ETL testing options for improving overall efficiency and accuracy while reducing costs.
Business Intelligence reporting depends on error-free data integration processes. ETL testing is essential for data validation to ensure accuracy when transforming data sets from multiple operational systems to a data warehouse, but can be challenging in complex enterprise environments with large data volumes.
There are many tools in the market that help automate ETL testing to improve efficiency. One top automation tool is QualiDI, which provides an enterprise-wide, end-to-end platform for centralizing testing of one or more ETL tools and reducing regression testing cycles up to 70%.
Watch our On-Demand webinar Accelerate Data Validation with QualiDI ETL Testing Automation Tool for an overview and demo covering how QualiDI helps ETL testers to:
- More efficiently perform data comparison and validation vs. manual data sampling
- Maintain a centralized repository with automated versioning for test cases and test scenarios
- Run small unit tests, regression testing, performance testing, etc. at the touch of a button
- Integrate with your Defect Management System to automatically log bugs in test case failures
Watch now and make sure that you are exploring the best ETL testing options for improving overall efficiency and accuracy while reducing costs.
Who Should Watch?
- VP Data Analytics / VP QA & Software Testing
- Director Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
- Data Integration Manager
- Business Analyst
- ETL Developer / ETL QA Engineering
- Minimize costs and speed up time to market by reducing overall test cycle time by 60%
- Ensure application quality by reducing untested scenarios by over 40%
- Increase efficiency by centralizing enterprise-wide, end-to-end testing of multiple ETL tools
Share This Webinar