The need to migrate from a legacy ETL tool to a modern platform like Talend can arise for multiple reasons: redundancy of systems, high cost of ownership, changes in hardware platform, merger and acquisitions, etc.
Whatever your business case is, the process to migrate ETLs has traditionally been manual and very labor intensive. With the Bitwise ETL Converter, migrating data integration tools like DataStage (and/or Ab Initio, SSIS and Informatica) to Talend has been streamlined and automated.
Watch this On-Demand Webinar on an automated approach to converting any ETL to Talend with details on:
- Why Talend for Data Integration
- Bitwise ETL Conversion Automation Methodology
- Innovative ‘Hub & Spoke’ Architecture for Easy Conversion
Who Should Watch?
- Data Integration Platform Leaders
- Enterprise Architects
- Data Architects
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Business Intelligence Leaders
- Data Management Leaders
- Introduction to Talend Data Integration Platform
- Learn about the importance of consolidating ETL platforms
- Derive the most value from ETL conversion efforts
- Significantly reduce manual intervention and costs