Agile Testing Services
Functional Test Automation and faster feedback are the essential ingredients to create a successful Agile testing recipe. Keeping ahead of changing industry trends, Bitwise offers Agile test automation capabilities to simplify testing of software products developed using Agile methodology.
- Thorough understanding of Agile test quadrants.
- QA Team conversant with a wide array of testing tools and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Application of inverted test pyramid in Agile.
- Integration and execution of functional/non-functional tests on CI servers (i.e. Jenkins).
- Incorporation of BDD frameworks for acceptance testing.
Bitwise Agile Testing Advantage
- QA Team with expertise in the tools/programming required to automate test in various test quadrants.
- Culture shift becomes easy as QA Team is already conversant with Agile principles and hands-on work in Agile.
- We support each flavor of Agile.
- Probable adoption of DevOps becomes easy.
DevOps Testing Services
Being closely aligned with Agile methodology allows us to appreciate the subtle differences in Agile and DevOps Testing - the most prominent differences being continuous testing and engaging test automation at each phase.
Even though both Agile and DevOps advocate a culture, testing in DevOps is more fast-paced than in an Agile setting and relies on automating every possible task from testing to deployment.
- Adherence to continuous testing.
- Automating feasible tasks.
- Layered tests (Smoke test, subset of regression tests, full-blown regression tests) to ensure faster feedback at each checkpoint.
- Intelligent regression testing.
- Ability to setup testing environments.
- Execution of automated tests (cross-platform, cross-browser, and cross-device).
- Scaled up performance/load testing.
- Creation of a wholly evolved test automation harness.
Bitwise DevOps Testing Advantage
- Expertise from DevOps team with varied skillsets.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders and developers, thus aiding communication within the team.
- Standardized QA environments with automated deployments.
- Reduction in time-to-live with parallel execution.
- Optimum test coverage with test automation.
- Identify and execute tests for a particular build, yielding quicker feedback.