As you may be aware, extended support of SharePoint 2010 will come to an end on October 13, 2020. After that, anyone on SharePoint 2010 will be left without support.
Bitwise, a technology consulting/services company and Microsoft Gold Partner, helps reduce the time, complexity and cost of migrating SharePoint 2010 or 2013 to later versions.
Watch this webinar Beat the SharePoint 2010 Extended Support Cutoff with Automated Migration for overview of an approach to upgrade using end-to-end automation:
- Automated site analysis and migration planning.
- Pre-built migration templates and checklists to migrate content database, service applications database, site collections, user experience and workflows to SharePoint 2019 or Office 365.
- Migrated environment validation to manage downtime.
Watch now to learn how Bitwise can help you quickly migrate from SharePoint 2010 or 2013 to later versions with zero downtime and zero data loss.
Who Should Watch?
- Director of Application Development
- IT Manager
- System Administrator
- Overcome challenges of migrating older SharePoint versions to SharePoint 2019 or Office 365.
- Leverage key features such as Social Enterprise & Web Content Management, Apps in the Marketplace, Enterprise Search, Sharing and Governance Automation.
- Move to later versions before extended support ends.