New age production support is all about the incorporation of state-of-the-art technology, automation, and continuous improvements. In today’s world, it is not a luxury but a necessity for businesses to simplify the process through the utilization of the best practices and processes available.
As technology continues to evolve and become more widely adopted, the criticality of proactive identification of failures becomes vital. In a world where humans are still required to audit failures and maintain the health of their workloads, it is crucial to simplify the process.
Proactive Identification of Delays/Failures Impacting SLA
Bitwise is focused on technology adoption and leverages the latest technologies to simplify and automate critical features and process workflows. With the adoption of AIML to predict delays in job pipelines coupled with employing chatbots for effective notification, we focus on quick resolution and ensure seamless business continuity. Incorporating automation via technology adoption reduces the need for active human monitoring and enables the team to focus on continuous improvements.
Our support service ensures continuous improvements. We emphasize defining and refining the processes while working on gap assessments and constructing a mitigation plan. Setting up an effective resolution based on RCA so that preventive actions are taken into consideration to ensure minimal or no recurrence. This practice aids in permanently resolving the issue in comparatively lesser time.
With pattern-based identification of issues, we automate the analysis of issues in the same category, allowing us to address them collectively and effectively optimize issue resolution time. We base the prioritization and resolution of production issues on their criticality and their end-user impact.
Bitwise provides intuitive dashboards with near real-time monitoring of production status, aiding substantially in decision-making. By capturing the right data in a purposeful manner through automation and reporting the insights of your SLA performance, we enable your business to make impactful business decisions. With Bitwise, your business can analyze the near real-time status of all your SLA-associated streams in the most efficient manner.
Maintenance of Knowledge Repositories
We document and maintain revised and updated knowledge repositories which help in effective mapping. With the shift left approach, we provide speedy resolution at level 1, enabling level 2 and level 3 to focus on SERs. Through the persistent and proactive resolution of issues, we pay complete attention to continuous improvements. The updated knowledge repositories we maintain also help speed up the learning and adapting the process for new teams so they can become efficient quicker.
By partnering with Bitwise’s IT Production Support & Maintenance teams, organizations can sustainably scale their operations. We provide all the essential resources and expertise to improve efficiency and automate your system’s health analysis. Having dynamic communication with source teams helps us avoid any unwarranted delays that could impede the turnaround time for the obstacle resolution. Our IT Infrastructure Library-based service model framework allows us to incorporate best practices to deliver improved IT production support service.
DATA AND DIGITAL SUPPORT
With over 25 years of extensive experience, Bitwise provides a range of production support services. We believe in offering a full suite of services for your business needs, from traditional on-premise setup, cloud migration, and data lake implementations, as well as effective support for handovers and transition frameworks between various stages of development.
Whether you’re looking for preventive maintenance or adaptive/perfective maintenance, we’ll help you get there with our proactive issue avoidance approach, which includes problem management utilizing the industry’s best practices.
We know that the right data can help businesses to maintain efficacy, make better decisions and grow faster. Therefore, our managed services also include creating a comprehensive repository of data along with providing report and status metric analysis. We provide DBA support service as well to boost the database performance and effectively reduce downtime.
At Bitwise, we provide sophisticated data and digital support services including
- End-to-end incident management
- Proactive application monitoring
- SLA monitoring and tracking using ML
- Integration of notification mechanism
- Custom dashboards for data reconciliation
- Automation of tedious and on-demand activities
- Permanent production fixes
- Coordination of compliance and audit functions
- Health checks and status reporting
Bitwise provides infrastructure support services that help enterprises build, manage, and scale their businesses. With Bitwise, companies can focus on their core business rather than infrastructure and technology concerns. We provide all the services that enterprises need to build and manage their infrastructure.
Some of our top Infrastructure Support Services involve:
- Infrastructure provisioning
- Network provisioning & security
- HA & DR strategies
- Design, implementation and maintenance of physical and virtual infrastructure
- Security and implementation of compliance requirements
- Cost-effective and optimized Infrastructure and license management
- Capacity planning
- Software and hardware upgrade to meet the enterprise goal and provide better performance
- Remote infrastructure management
- Infrastructure and application management automation (DevOps)
Problem management is essential for any business, and a prompt turnaround is a key to our success, and we at Bitwise employ automation to achieve it.
Automation to monitor SLA streams can help identify any potential problems quickly and accurately, as well as identify opportunities for improvement. It also helps avoid delays through proactive communication with the source teams through the integration of a notification mechanism. Automation for system health checks helps companies reduce potential issues and ensure that systems are running at their optimal levels.
Our experts ensure active identification of similar issues that can be a cause of potential failure due to identical reasons and their quick turnaround time. Employing advanced automation, we help businesses identify the potential root causes of the issues before they become major problems and assist in applying permanent fixes.
Utilizing automation, we identify dead code, changes in the application, and long-running jobs, and also employ it for planned outages to deliver the utmost efficiency. Through comprehensive documentation for planned and unplanned outages along with SOPs, we help companies identify and resolve issues in real-time.
Status Reporting and Metric Analysis
Bitwise provides powerful tools to monitor your business performance, ensuring smart reporting for persistent improvements. With Bitwise, you can monitor your metrics daily, weekly or monthly and get a clear picture of where your business stands.
With the diligent assistance of monitoring dashboards, companies can monitor the performance of the systems with near real-time status. The dashboard for top management provides near real-time status so timely actions can be taken to improve production efficacy.
Building A Knowledge Base
Bitwise helps companies build a systematic knowledge repository. This repository helps support personnel instantly refer to it and take informed decisions whenever needed. This practice significantly reduces the turnaround time for issue resolution, thereby enhancing the performance of the production process
Best Practice Integration
Bitwise helps companies optimize operations and keep their systems running smoothly. With Bitwise, your application development teams can integrate best practices into your workflow through content recommendations. Plus, our expert team of engineers can help record knowledge transfer sessions, and provide ITIL-based service models to improve operations.
Bitwise, ensures smoothly running systems, so your business obtains the highest standards of efficiency and productivity.
PRODUCTION SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
There are numerous challenges faced in the production process that can cause human errors, making procedures tedious and time-consuming. From ticket management and ensuring they are within acceptable limits to SLA tracking and ensuring SLA is met, various stages in the production process can be fully automated. Another challenge businesses encounter frequently is systematically retaining knowledge to build a comprehensive repository that can efficiently be percolated within the team as required. This data is also used to analyze the status and create comprehensive daily, weekly, and monthly reports for strategic decision-making.
Production management is a demanding job that requires concentration and dedication. Bitwise aims to be your partner by assisting you in optimizing production jobs and incorporating automation as and where applicable – predicting daily ETA for critical applications to track SLA. Utilizing the continuous improvement framework, we ensure proactive monitoring to implement continuous improvements. With our SLA tracking support, we also ensure that the SLA is met and in case of delays, the end user is informed ahead of time.
We offer comprehensive production support services with two kinds of support models – Tiered and Swarming.
Features of the Tiered Model:
- Straight forward implementation
- Works well with the recurring issue
- A widespread model that does not require much training
- Allows specialists to deal with only complicated issues
- Different skill sets at different levels are available to provide production support
- Generalist support agents are easy to find and hire, making it cost-effective)
- Quick turnaround in terms of training and team readiness
Features of the Swarming Model:
- Works well with constantly developing new apps or adding new functionality
- More effective with unique/new issues
- For complex issues, there are fewer handoffs at different levels, thus, quick turnaround time in resolution
- Individuals should have multiple skill sets to provide production support
- Higher training time in terms of team readiness
Bitwise also offers a hybrid approach to production support services. Our expert team of professionals can combine the best practices suited to your environment. Organizations can analyze and select any of the two models or choose to incorporate a hybrid approach— a blend of the most relevant practices from both tiered and swarming models.
Our rich experience in successfully delivering data and digital support along with infrastructure support allows us to manage, optimize, and analyze enterprise-integrated applications, data lakes, and cloud-based infrastructures.
With fastidious support analytics, we provide exceptional value that is driven by our relentless commitment to customer satisfaction. Our support services provide the resources companies need, plus options to choose from the level of support that accommodates the unique needs of your organization.
With technology evolving at a higher pace, the adoption of the latest technology plays a key role in developing efficiency. We at Bitwise leverage the latest technology to enhance the efficiency of support models. By revolutionizing production support operations, we allow businesses to scale their support models and reduce their overall costs. We use our expertise at every stage of the process so that your team can focus on what matters most your business’s success.
It is only in conversations that the real value of our work comes alive.
We invite you for an engaging conversation.
Last Updated on: August 8, 2022
We, Bitwise Global (“Bitwise”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.bitwiseglobal.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us our Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to first name, last name, e-mail address, company’s name, resume, job application details, mobile number etc. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Offerings
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to maintain and manage our website
- to manage our relationship with you
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Company. Our Website employs a number of current technology security measures to protect the security of Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All Personal Information is stored in password protected storage facilities, accessible only to authorized personnel. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. to have the Personal Information deleted.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. with your specific request.
- INFORMATION FOR EU AND UK INDIVIDUALS
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- Right to Access: As an Individual, you have the right to access your Personal Data being processed by us and understand the purpose, recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed and the envisaged period of retention of Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification/Modification: You have the right to rectify any inaccuracy in your Personal Data obtained and being processed by us.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Data erased on grounds of completion of purpose, withdrawal of consent, unlawful processing of data or pursuant to exercise of right to restrict processing or any statutory requirement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data on grounds where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data being processed and in case of unlawful processing among others.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data collected and being processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller without any hindrance from us when processing of Personal Data is based on consent and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds and if such Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: Where you believe that we have violated or presented a potential risk to your right to privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the applicable regulations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent by writing to us.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please email a href="mailto:DPO@bitwiseglobal.com"> DPO@bitwiseglobal.com.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent.
Access: You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about yo
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collecte
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Dat
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. You may submit a Valid Request by emailing DPO@bitwiseglobal.com. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request. You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to do, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US