Test Data Management
TDM empowers test engineering with smart test data to accelerate your testing life cycle and mitigate the risk of exposing sensitive data.
Strengthen Agile and DevOps testing strategies with TDM
Bitwise TDM is designed to automate your test data requests for on-premise and cloud environments and ensure a high degree of test coverage by facilitating the right data, in the right quantity, at the right time in all your test environments.
On-Demand Test Data Provisioning Tool
- Formalized Requirements
- Test Case Design
- Test Case Optimization
- Coverage Analysis
- Test Data Warehouse
- Find and Reserve Test Data
- Test Data Reporting
- Self-Service Test Data
Test Data Provisioning
- Refresh from Production
- Secure, de-sensitized production data
- Referentially intact slices of production data
- Improve on Production Data
- Command line execution
- Synthetically Data Generation
- Data Cloning, Data Hashing & Masking
- Data Conditioning
Time to Market
- Reduced data set-up effort due to streamlined processes
- Reduced rework due to “first-time correct” deliveries
- Increased use of tools for data creation
- Improved data reuse (approximately 80% data reuse) using previous backed-up data versions
Why Bitwise TDM for Your Test Data Needs
Proven success in large enterprises
- Bitwise has extensive experience helping our clients test large enterprise applications.
- Based on this experience, we saw a common need for meaningful test data to reduce dependency on pulling data from higher environments.
- We created TDM to fill this gap.
DevOps oriented culture
- Creation of TDM grew out of our DevOps oriented culture for providing development and testing services to our enterprise clients.
Seamless integration with Testing Suite
- TDM is deployable in both On-Premise and Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure).
Empower Test Engineering with On-Demand Test Data Provisioning
Capabilities of Bitwise TDM
- Synthetic Data Generation
- Data Cloning
- SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, Azure Authentication
- Mixed Cloning
- Logical Data Generation
- Setting-up Business Names
- Data Consistency
- Customizable Data Library
- Data Encryption Rules
- Data Sub-Setting
- Data Merging
- Data Masking Rules
- Data Hashing Rules
- On-Demand Data
- Data Scheduling
- Data De-personalization
- Pre Post SQL
- User Management
- Governance & Compliance
- Version Control
- In-built Data Library
- Email Notifications
- Support Continuous Integration
- Seamless Integration with QualiDI ETL Test Automation
- Available on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
In-built Data Library
Test Data Management (TDM)
Bitwise TDM provides an in-built data library that includes production like sensible, mocked data which can be utilized to suffice business specific test data needs. The library can easily be extended by uploading CSV files with customized business data as per domain.
With features for data cloning and synthetic data generation, Bitwise TDM creates production-like business data suitable to provide the right test coverage. Bitwise TDM can generate realistic and reliable test data to test complex business critical applications.
TDM Test Data Provisioning Tool for Empowered Test Engineering
QA and application testing teams have a critical dependency…
Bitwise provides comprehensive solutions for all your data projects
Digital and Application Development Solutions
Achieve speed and agility through continuous software delivery
End-to-end ETL Test Automation Platform
QualiDI provides an enterprise-wide platform for centralizing testing of one or more ETL tools, automating ETL testing from Source (any operational system) to Target (data warehouse).
API Test Automation
Fast Accurate Results
Fast paced Agile teams focused on multiple API builds to deliver a quality product demand highly automated test cycles with quick, accurate results.